Follow Us:

Monday, March 5, 2012

Teri Polo likes Mama's Inspiration Tote at the GBK Oscar Gift Lounge

The lovely actress Teri Polo who, in my family, is best known as Pam Focker in the Meet the Parents movies, posed with my Inspiration Tote at the GBK Oscar Gift Lounge! The photo was the cherry on the sundae that was the whole gift lounge experience.

Once I sent off my swag wristlets and my Inspiration Tote to California, I needed to get the word out to the universe about Mama Mahoney Creations. I sent out a press release with PR Web that went out to media that I did not even know existed. I then sent my press release to a friend in Pittsburgh who got my information in front of the fashion editor of the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Check out the amazing article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12052/1211516-314.stm

Not only did I get a write up in the paper of the town that I grew up in, I was also named FOX's Small Business of the Day the week before the Oscars! http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2012/02/17/small-business-day-mama-mahoney/

Now, I am currently being featured on 20 Best Twenty and am in LOVE with their review. Check it out :D http://www.20best20.com/2012/03/mama-mahoney-creations-2/

There are a ton of wonderful things in the cue for my little company. I am happy and excited about all of the attention my bags are getting, and cannot wait to get to work on my next project. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for my beautiful bag. You do wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice,
    I just wanted to let you know... when I tried to click on your blog from the Artisan Group, it doesn't work. I can click on others, but not yours. Just wanted to let you know that.

    ReplyDelete