Follow Us:

Monday, December 12, 2011

Finally finished all of my custom orders for Christmas!


I love making presents for people. Since starting my company in 2008, I estimate that I have made about 250 custom gifts for others to give either for the holidays or some other gift giving time. That does not count the items that I have created as gifts or that I have made and sold in my shop.

The other day we were putting out the Christmas decorations and my husband ran across pillows that I had made my great Aunt Dell when I was 11 years old. They were in the trunk that I received when she passed away. I remember making them, and giving them to her. I was touched that she kept them in "a special place" all this time. They look pretty good considering that I stitched them entirely by hand! The pillows are on a chair in our new living room to remind me of my past and how far I have come : )

No comments:

Post a Comment